Welcome to the ENETOSH Newsletter 2023!
This is our second e-newsletter, published in October 2023, just in time for the International Congress at A+A in Düsseldorf, where ENETOSH is co-hosting a joint workshop with OSHAfrica, a joint networking meeting with the Section Education and Training for Prevention of the International Social Security Association (ISSA), as well as actively participating in a workshop of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA).
In this newsletter you will find some very interesting contributions on various topics. We hope you enjoy reading it and would be pleased if you have any comments, questions or suggestions and send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulrike Bollmann & Claus Dethleff
President of ENETOSH / Web Editor of https://enetosh.net/
Overview October 2023
- Hiltraut Paridon: Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Paul Swuste & Frank van Dijk: How to assess the quality of academic safety and health education?
- Maurizio Curtarelli & Emmanuelle Brun: Digitalisation at work: world of opportunities or potential risks?
- Lucie Kocůrková: Competent university teachers for digital learning in OSH
- Cleo Varianou-Mikellidou & Georgios Boustras: Early Career Researcher Board – Safety Science Journal
- Maren Jennings & Peter Paulus: Good Healthy Schools Initiative (GHSI) – Connecting experts, sharing insights, shaping the future of education
- J. David Magee: OSH Literacy – the fourth essential life-skill literacy for the 21st Century
- Paolo Sacco: Occupational Hygienist Training, Qualification and Certification Systems
- Gyula Szabó: Create, teach and apply ergonomics in educational institutions
- Alison van Keulen: Renewed commitment to communicating and engaging on Vision Zero
- Ulrike Bollmann: Higher education as the key to training the next generation of safety and health professionals – a dialogue between continents
- Ulrike Bollmann: Promoting the well-being of teachers in a "smart" school
- Vinka Longin Peš: European Forum of Insurance against Accidents at Work and Occupational Diseases, Conference in Zagreb
- Mariko Yamada: The Global Initiative for Safety, Health, and Wellbeing @EXPO2025 and Beyond for the Happiness of All Global Citizens